Merrell Shoes Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes
When your escapes are what stories are made of, the Men's World Legend Slip-On Shoes from Merrell direct you with its planet friendly imprint where ever you roam. This casual shoes sticky rubber outsole that absorbs shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip features a world map tread, so you can do your own version of a 'Where's Matt' jig. Topped with a full-grain leather upper, the World Legend is naturally water-resistant, soft, and durable with elastic closure insert that adjust easily for a comfortable, supportive fit. Explore near and far in the exceptional every day, travel comfort of this stylized Merrell footwear. You're now free to move about the planet.
- Material: Full-grain leather uppers are naturally water-resistant, soft and durable; discreet elastic gores facilitate easy entry and a snug fit
- Opanka construction offers the flexibility and comfort of handsewn moccasins and places the foot in a deep-seated position for increased stability
- Smooth pigskin leather linings are long-lasting and allow easy entry and exit; foam-padded collars provide extra comfort for your Achilles and ankles
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment helps control odor
- Removable OrthoLite® foam insoles enhance comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles with Air Cushion® heel pockets provide ample cushioning; molded nylon arch shanks offer great support
- Merrell World sticky rubber outsoles absorb shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip
Purchase the Merrell Shoes World Legend Slip-On Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 6 2011
A fantastic product with equally great service. Altrec is awesome. It is nice to get service that is prompt and reliable and the product exactly what you ordered. I will buy from Altrec again and again.
- June 7 2011
Great shoe but tends to squeak when you walk. I knocked some foot powder in the shoes and the squeak went away but came back the next time I wore them. The squeak is not that bad and I hope it goes away in time...
- November 19 2010
Good shoes for the price
I got this shoes in 4 days with standard shipping. The opening of the shoes is a bit narrow but adjusts within 2-3 days of wearing. Overall feel of shoe is great and look good.