Merrell Shoes Men's World Rambler Shoes
Treading lightly upon the environment, the Men's World Rambler Shoes from Merrell leaves its planet friendly imprint where ever you roam. This casual shoes sticky rubber outsole that absorbs shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip features a world map tread, so you can do your own version of a 'Where's Matt' jig. Topped with a full-grain leather upper, the World Rambler is naturally water-resistant, soft, and durable with closure laces that adjust easily for a comfortable, supportive fit. Explore near and far in the exceptional every day, travel comfort of this stylized Merrell footwear. You're now free to move about the planet.
- Material: Full-grain leather uppers are naturally water-resistant, soft and durable; laces adjust easily for a comfortable, supportive fit
- Opanka construction offers the flexibility and comfort of handsewn moccasins and places the foot in a deep-seated position for increased stability
- Smooth pigskin leather linings are long-lasting and allow easy entry and exit; foam-padded collars provide extra comfort for your Achilles and ankles
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antibacterial treatment helps control odor
- Removable OrthoLite® foam insoles enhance comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles with Air Cushion® heel pockets provide ample cushioning; molded nylon arch shanks offer great support
- Merrell World sticky rubber outsoles absorb shock, dissipate water and provide excellent grip
Purchase the Merrell Shoes World Rambler Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
I can't take these off! At first they were really stiff and kind of abrasive on my ankle and heel, but now that I've worn them a handful of times they have broken in nicely! They look super fly with pants on (blue jeans) and can also work for a casual-dress shoe. Thanks for the great product Merrell!
- April 8 2011
best price and quality
These shoes are very comfortable and looks cute because of their wide fronts. My husband loves them so much and wears them almost every day. I'd like to present them for my father looking for comfortable shoes.
- November 4 2010
Might very well be the most comfortable shoe I've ever had right out of the box. Put them on and wore them to work with no break in and never had a problem. One con would be they do tend to squeak but it does go away after walking in them for a bit. But they have done it every time when you first start walking in them. They do tend to run a little wide also. Overall though I'm very happy with the shoes.
JP N TN
- June 24 2010
Stylish and comfortable shoe
Great shoe so far! Squeaks a little when you first put them on, but stops after a short time. Fit was great, no break-in period. Received shoes when promised.