Merrell Shoes Toddlers' Chameleon Arc Jump MJ Shoes
The hook-and-loop closure system of the Toddlers' Chameleon Arc Jump MJ Shoes from Merrell secures the forefoot, meaning there are no laces to worry about, which gives kids their first taste of independence. The mesh lining is soft against the skin, and the perforated EVA footbed provides plenty of comfortable cushioning.
- Material: Leather and recycled mesh upper
- Hook and loop closure system
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable perforated EVA footbed with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability using an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Merrell Chameleon Arc Cupsole/Non-Marking Rubber
- Weight: 12 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Toddlers' Chameleon Arc Jump MJ Shoes from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 10 2011
Cute yet rugged
A cute shoe that is almost like a hybrid in that the tread is such that the child wearing them can wear them for a "dressier" function, but if outdoor play erupts, as it often does, the tread and fit can make the shoe operate like a sneaker or almost like a boot. They are deceiving in that way, which is a definitely plus for little girls like ours who aren't so girly girl and like to try to keep up with the boys. Snug and comfortable fit, according to our 3 year old, who likes them as one of her favorite pairs of shoes.