Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Not much gets in your way when it comes to finding new ways to get to the top, and these waterproof terrain-tamers keep you forging ahead without losing ground: Lighter-weight combination construction pinpoints stability in the Air Cushioned heel, while flexing at the forefoot for ideal comfort and responsive performance. QForm Comfort stays in tune with your personal stride to go the distance.
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Hook and Loop Closure System for quick adjustability
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Waterproof membrane treated with an antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 3 Nylon Insole cushions for backpacking with a light pack
- QForm® Comfort EVA midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5.5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Arc Sole 2/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Arc 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 11 2012
This boot, like all other Merrell's I have, fits like a glove. They are comfortable,provide sufficient ankle protection and will go the distance. We did five miles up a rough trail and my feet feel great. Thanks
- April 18 2011
Purchased these for general work around my ranch. They are comfortable and accept orthodics easily. I weigh 145# and am 5'2", I knew from other reviews to order 1 size up. This is true. good ankle support. The price was way below other web sites. I am very pleased.