Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Stretch Hiking Shoes
Youll always want to stretch before your next mission outside taking these along for the ride. Time-saving, snug-secure cord and lock lacing gets you on your way without coming undone, and the ideal mix of stability and flexibility from the combination heel and forefoot construction prevents ankle rolls without feeling too stiff.
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Elastic Cord and Lock Lacing System for quick secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- In-Board™ Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 4.5 mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Arc 2 Sole /TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 08 ozs.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Arc 2 Stretch Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 11 2010
This is the 1st pair of the "2" vintage that I've purchased. Loved my original pair and wore them so much I eventually wore their treads flat (took a few years). The 2's have the same great fit and wear, just slightly updated styling - the black is very stylish. They aren't labeled "waterproof" but in my experience the original version showed great water resistance - walking in the rain, walking on wet grass, the insides of my shoes have always stayed dry - and I'm hoping the 2's will also. Great for hiking, walking, travel or anywhere you want the benefits of sneakers but a presentable casual look. I often wear these all day long and my feet/legs never tire. Stretch laces are a favorite feature. Hubby liked mine so much he bought the men's "3" and loves them. I'm occasionally a 7.5 (mules, sandals) but usually an 8 in shoes, and Merrell's 8 is a perfect fit.