Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Swift Shoes
The hiking shoe that gathers no moss, the Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Swift Shoes from Merrell deliver on aired-out agility and capability. Technical trail performance from its Grade 1 hiking sole, durable EVA Merrell In-Board footframe cushioning and toothy tread support expert mountain maneuvering.
- Material: Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Merrell In-Board Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 1 Nylon Insole absorbs impact for trail hiking
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Grade 1 Women's-specific nylon insole for trail hiking
- 4.5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Arc 2 Sole / TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 12 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Arc 2 Swift Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 12 2012
LOVE These Shoes!!
I absolutely love these shoes!!! I have another pair like them that are brown and orange and had to get this pair. They are so comfortable true to size and no break in period.
- April 6 2011
love merrell stuff!!!
great shoes, I have wide feet and wish these came in different widths, but shoe fits well, love the lacing system, no adjusting needed, just put on and go! good traction, for whatever great for trail running, or road walking. Merrell does need to start making different widths .