Merrell Shoes Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes
Not much gets in your way when it comes to finding new ways to get to the top, and the terrain-taming Women's Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes from Merrell keeps you forging ahead without losing ground: Lighter-weight combination construction pinpoints stability in the Air Cushioned heel, while flexing at the forefoot for ideal comfort and responsive performance. QForm Comfort stays in tune with your personal stride to go the distance.
- Material: Upper - Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Hook and Loop Closure System for quick adjustability
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Midsole: In-Board Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 3 Nylon
- Insole cushions for backpacking with a light pack
- QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 4mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon Arc Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 14 ozs.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Chameleon Arc 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 27 2011
great hiking shoe
I bought these for my wife and she loves them. I would definitely recommend buying them 1/2 size larger. She uses these on 8 mile day hikes in the mountains. The fit and traction are great and she gets a lot of compliments on the shoes. I don't think they are quite as waterproof as the goretex version, but they are still pretty good.