Merrell Shoes Women's Encore Snow Winter Boots
From valley to summit; the Women's Encore Snow Winter Boots from Merrell provide the comfort and support that's needed for treading the snow vistas from dawn to dusk. This pig suede and nubuck leather boot in cement construction provides lightweight durabilit with a faux fur thermo insulation lining treated with antimicrobial solution. Its Merrell Weather-Tightconstruction provides a water-resistant barrier, while and Inside zip provides easy on and off wear. A spun wool on EVA footbed for adds warmth as a Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
- Material: Waterproof pig suede and nubuck leather upper
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Faux fur thermo insulation lining treated with antimicrobial solution
- Merrell Weather-Tightconstruction provides a water-resistant barrier
- Inside zip for easy on and off
- Spun wool on EVA footbed for added warmth
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm® Comfort EVA midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Encore II Sole/Sticky Rubber
- Women's Weight: 2 lbs 3 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Encore Snow Winter Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 10 2011
warm and toasty
I ordered these in both a 6.5 and a 7. Generally I'm a 6.5 in Merrells, but I needed a 7 in these. They are cute and comfortable and have a removable insole, so that you can insert your own custom orthotics. They feel very warm, and the sole is well-cushioned. The arch support is excellent. I would say that the toe box is a bit on the narrow side, but I really like a wide toe box, so these might not seem narrow to most people. All in all, these are really nice, warm, attractive winter boots.