Merrell Shoes Women's Iolite Slip-On Waterproof Snow Boots
You might find yourself initiating an expedition into thinner air with these as inspiration. Distinguished, zip-on full grain leather uppers use Polartec insulated lining for thermal benefits, and an impermeable waterproof membrane outfit your feet for high altitude aspirations. The EVA midsole with shock-absorbing Air Cushion in the heel and QForm Comfort to follow your stride serve as enduring trip support.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Polartec® 200 Thermo Insulation Lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- QForm® comfort provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- EVA Midsole cushions with Merrell Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shock and add stability
- 5.0 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Pelorus Sole/TC5+ rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 ozs.
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Iolite Slip-On Waterproof Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 8 2012
Perfect commute boot
These boots are easy-on and plenty warm for winter conditions. I've worn them only on city streets for distances under half a mile so far, but they've been great for that. They would be perfect for runs to the mailbox or walking the dog, but they aren't really for serious winter walks. Slip-on boots can have a sloppy fit, but these stay on well. I have a wide foot with serious bunions, so I bought half a size up, which was perfect. The outsole has a bit of rocker shape to it, which seems a little odd at first, but it felt fine by the second wearing.
- December 5 2010
I got these for my wife and she loves them they are warm, waterproof(don't leak), are a good fit and can be worn anytime not just when going outside, she even wears them to work.