Merrell Shoes Women's Meadowlark Insulated Ski Pants
The Merrell Women's Meadowlark Insulated Ski Pants can stand against even the harshest conditions when youre shredding on the mountain. Fully seam-sealed and insulated, these insulated pants feature thigh vents to regulate climbing temperatures and body heat as well as Opti-Shell technology for waterproof breathable comfort. Also designed with Opti-Warm technology to keep you toasty without adding weight or bulk, the Merrell Meadowlark Insulated Ski Pants for women can take on the elements with you.
- Shell fabric: 100% polyester; 2-layer Merrell Opti-Shell™ waterproof, breathable fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Insulation: 60 g Merrell Opti-Warm™ lightweight, low-bulk, synthetic insulation
- Hydropel™ satin finish waterproof zippers repel water, resist wind and reduce bulk
- Fully seam-sealed
- Articulated knees provide optimal range of motion
- Belt loops with satin piping
- Embossed floral hanging liner
- Powder cuffs with boot hooks keep snow out, warmth in
- Thigh vents regulate core temperature
- Zip-secure hand warmer pockets
- Inseam: 33 in (size medium)
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Meadowlark Insulated Ski Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
Good ski pant, good quality
Overall, I like these pants. They are very warm, comfortable and have adjustable velcro tabs on the inside. The legs are pretty wide. They are not like the new flare-style ski/snowboard pants.