Merrell Shoes Women's Pandora Breeze Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
GORE-TEX guarantees maximum moisture control along with ventilated uppers on the sure-footed Women's Pandora Breeze Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell that's sure to take you higher. Beautiful lines belie the beast within the memory foam EVA performance cushioning platform enduring support on the trail.
- Material: Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant toe cap
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Recycled Poliyou® footbed with active carbon to control moisture and ensure breathability
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5.0mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Pandora Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 14 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Pandora Breeze Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 14 2011
Name of the shoes exactly describes the comfort "breeze" hiking along the trails! No need to feel as though you need to wear in the shoes and break them down. Slipped mine on and hiked for 4 miles the first day and 3 miles the next, no blisters! Plan to slip them on again this weekend for another adventure :)
- January 24 2012
Good quality...but returned....
Good quality but I returned because of a blister to my ankle. This could happen with any ankle support shoe. Maybe a mid height shoe was just not for me. Light and attractive.