Merrell Shoes Women's Pure Leather Glove Barefoot Shoes
You'll have enough shoe to protect your feet and the feeling of naked freedom when you wear the Merrel Women's Pure Leather Glove Barefoot Shoes. These hiking shoes have a leather upper with a Velcro strap that wraps your feet in supple, natural comfort with a glove-like fit. A thin midsole gives you a little cushion that encourages a more natural stride and the footbed is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to resist odor when you go au natural. A Vibram sole is made specifically for Merrell to give you lightweight, flexible traction without the funky 5 fingers look. Whether you're hiking, free running, or just scooting around the house, you'll love the slip-on comfort of the Merrel Barefoot Pure Leather Glove Shoes for women.
- Upper: Sheepskin leather upper wraps the foot
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ Lacing system provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Footbed: Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Midsole: 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- Midsole: 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Outsole: Vibram® Trail glove Sole/TC1 Rubber
- Weight per shoe: 6 oz
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Pure Leather Glove Barefoot Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 7 2012
I ordered these to wear to work (I'm a teacher) and still have the barefoot feel, and they have definitely worked well for that purpose. I think they run just a little short. They do stretch out a little with time. I would definitely recommend these shoes for anyone wanting that barefoot feel in an everyday shoe.