Merrell Shoes Women's Siren Sport Waterproof Shoes
A Siren that sounds the alarm when the weather takes a turn for the worse, the water warrior Merrell Women's Siren Sport Waterproof Shoes keep you dry with style. A special Vibram outsole fortified with 5mm lugs, the traction is completely reliable. With both Merrell air cushion and injection molded heel protection, these are shoes you can feel good about.
- Material: Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Waterproof membrane provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Siren Song Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 7 ozs
Purchase the Merrell Shoes Siren Sport Waterproof Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 2 2011
As with my previous merrell shoes, these feel like you are wearing a comfortable sock. As soon as I got them I went for a long walk and there was no breaking in period though I have yet to test the waterproof side of them.
- March 22 2011
I ordered these shoes for my daughter without any hesitation about returning them if the size wasn't right, since my previous exchanges with Altrec have been without a hitch. In any case, they fit perfect. In fact, Altrec was one of the few retailers that even had the size 11. My daughter loved the color (Peppermint) and how light they are. I wanted something waterproof for our trek in the Andes, and already appreciate the quality and durability of Merrell. These were just the right shoe!