Metolius Iron Hand Belay Glove
A summer weight climbing glove that will keep you cool and protect your hands, the Metolius Iron Hand Belay Glove are ideal for belaying, big wall climbing and fast rappels. Built with a synthetic main body and triple stitched, reinforced cowhide palm material, and a breathable, form-fitting back panel, these 3/4 length gloves have you covered.
- A summer-weight synthetic version of our super popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and Via Ferrata ascents
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure• 3/4 length fingers
- Embossed logo
Purchase the Metolius Iron Hand Belay Glove from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 26 2011
Good fit & dexterity
I bought these for rope work and could not be happier. They fit great and protect ny hands. What more can you ask of gloves? I would highly recommend these gloves.
- June 26 2009
My new work gloves
Light. Form-fitting. Highly functional for heavy lifting and finger dexterity tasks alike. Easy machine washing with short dry time. Way more breathable than expected. Don't seem to retain odors like the leather version of this glove.
- April 23 2009
Great gloves. Comfortable and durable.
- July 16 2009
Beautifully made glove
Nice pair of gloves with excellent construction. Unfortunately they are cut too close and the fit is about almost a size too small. I normally fit well in an XL and the XL barely makes it.