Metolius Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger
Giving your hands full protection during a big wall climb, ropes course, or and Via Ferrata, Metolius s Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger is the perfect summer weight belaying and repelling glove. Built with a synthetic main body with stout triple stitching and reinforced cowhide palm material, the full finger Iron Hand Glove is super breathable featuring a form-fitting back panel. Whatever your climbing endeavor, these gloves have you covered.
- A summer-weight synthetic version of Metolius's super popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and Via Ferrata ascents
- Full finger glove
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Embossed logo
Purchase the Metolius Iron Hand Glove- Full Finger from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 9 2012
First impressions are great
I originally bought the fingerless version of these gloves. But decided to exchange them for the full finger version because I wanted more skin protection when scrambling over sharp volcanic rocks. I'm an alpine climber in Seattle, but these were bought to be used for jungle scrambling/climbing and caving in Saipan. The mesh backing is great for breathability in the humid environment they're being used in The sizing is a little small, even after being broken in. I'm typically a large but the finger length is a bit short. I cant say much about long term durability because I've only had them two weeks. But so far these gloves are great. Good price too!
- May 14 2010
bought two pair, luckily. one pair wore through a fingertip in less than an hour.