Metolius Personal Anchor System
Say good-bye to the old daisy chain, and hello to the new and completely redesigned Metolius Personal Anchor System. With every single loop rated to 22 kN you can clip in anywhere and not compromise safety and strength. So whether you're clipping an anchor to pass the rope through and retie, or getting ready to belay a second up a multi-pitch climb, know that safety and convenience are at your fingertips with the Personal Anchor System from Metolius.
- Material: 11 mm, 0.43 in, Dyneema Monster Sling webbing
- PAS 22™ (Personal Anchor System)
- Completely redesigned
- CE/UIAA certified
- More versatile, can be used for equalizing anchors
- Same weight higher strength
- Safer than daisy chains (Daisy chains are designed for body weight applications only)
- Safer, more convenient and more adjustable than using slings or quickdraws at the anchor
- Stows compactly
- Contrasting color on end loop simplifies use
- Strength: 22 kN, 4950 lbf
- Length: 38 in, 96.5 cm
- Weight: 3.3 oz, 93.5 g
Purchase the Metolius Personal Anchor System from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 19 2011
Great For Many Uses
This is an easy to use and now even safer anchor system than the previous model. Cordelette is much better when setting natural anchors due to the multi-point/uneven distance equalizing but when dealing with bolts this things is easy to equalize with just a locker and a quickdraw and is very quick and effective. I personally prefer this over Sterlings Chain Reactor. Great product Metolius!