Moment Skis Moment Bibby Pro Skis
The perfect all-mountain ski with rocker tips and tails to float you through powder and camber underfoot to cut through crud, the Moment Bibby Pro Skis are surfy and fun with stomping power. Named after Josh Bibby, these skis are ready to slaughter everything in their path and are light enough to take out in the backcountry for a day trip. The versatile Mustache Rocker profile is crafted with an Aspen wood core for a stable platform, carbon-fiber stringers and a VDS dampening system to tone down the chatters and a rock-deflecting, super-tough, wax-absorbing DuraSurf base that can take a beating and stay fast. Lightweight and stiff, these Moment skis are the perfect daily driver for fast skiers who still like a little poppy playfulness coming in and out of turns.
- Profile: Mustache Rocker (Rocker/Camber/Rocker); puts 15mm of rocker at the tip and tail for powder, and 3.5mm of positive, regular camber underfoot for carving
- Ability Level: Advanced – Expert
- Sidewall: UHMW; extremely durable with great swing weight
- Core: hand-laid Aspen wood core for a stable, powerful platform
- Reinforced binding mounting point ensures that your binder stays firmly attached
- Carbon-fiber stringers and the VDS dampening system
- DuraSurf base protects the core against rocks
- Binding Compatibility: Moment recommends a brake that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 20 mm wider (ski width = brake width = ski width + 20mm)
- Handmade in Reno, NV
- Lengths: 174 cm, 184 cm, 186 cm, 190 cm, 196 cm
- Tip-waist-tail: 143-116-134 mm (174), 143-116-134 mm (184), 150-116-123 mm (186), 143-118-134 mm (190) 150-116-123 mm (196)
- Sidecut: 21 m (174), 24.5 m (184), 20 m (186), 26.5 m (190), 23 m (196)
- Weight (pair): 9.05 lb (174), 9.65 lb (184), 9.8 lb (186), 10.2 lb (190), 10.4 lb (196)
Purchase the Moment Skis Moment Bibby Pro Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.