Moment Skis Moment Donner Party Skis
The Moment Donner Party Skis are named for an unfortunate group of settlers who were buried by an early blizzard during their ill-timed attempt to cross over the Sierra. If they would have had these gargantuan powder sticks, they couldve ripped down to safety. Instead, they resorted to cannibalism. Today, reverse camber, reverse sidecut, and obese measurements mean these McKonkey-inspired skis eat up all the powder. Dont get caught out in the storm, get on a pair of Moment Donner Party Skis.
- Ski Category: Giant Mountain Powder
- Skier Type: Expert
- Flex pattern: Twin Rocker; flat profile underfoot with early-rising rockered tip and tail
- Core: Aspen and Pine from the best FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Certification) lumbermills in the USA
- Topsheet: enhanced with sublimated graphics—a non-toxic and eco-friendly alternative to silk screening
- Sidewall: Extruded UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Base: extra-thick, US-made DuraSurf sintered 4001 bases take a beating while still staying fast; harder and have better wax absorption properties than extruded bases
- Resin: custom-formulated and made in the USA for flexibility, durability, and unmatched bonding strength
- Edge: sourced from Austria and hardened to 48 Rockwell with additional heat-treating in-house to adjust the hardness and ductility of the steel
- Handmade in USA
- Reverse Sidecut: 135-140-137-130 mm
- Sizes: 186, 196 cm
- Weight per pair: 10.65 lb, 4.83 kg (186 cm)
Purchase the Moment Skis Moment Donner Party Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.