Montrail Shoes Men's Badrock Outdry Running Shoes
Run through all seasons in the protective comfort of the Montrail Men's Badrock Outdry Running Shoes. Incredibly supportive and waterproof, these versatile trail running shoes won't let anything come between you and your morning run. OutDry technology is completely waterproof, breathable, and constructed without the use of motion inhibiting materials (like seams, folds, and seam-sealing tape) for a dynamic fit and amazing forefoot flexibility. Designed with FluidPost pronation control, the Badrocks give you customized support by adapting to the terrain for a safer, smoother transition and heel strike. With aggressive traction and protection from trail debris, the Montrail Badrock Outdry Running Shoes for men are up to any challenge.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and flexibility
- Terra-Hex™ Midsole: a field of hexagonal posts gives the shoe added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility
- Revolutionary FluidPost stability technology provides customized pronation control for any runner on uneven terrain
- Forefoot-only Trail Shield™ for protection against trail debris
- OutDry® waterproof construction
- Deflecting lugs for cushioning and digging lugs at perimeter for traction for up and down hills
- Full-length Gryptonite™ outsole
- Ride Height: 21 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded “seamless” support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support
- Durometer: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/-3 degrees) FluidPost
- Fit Notes: Snug midfoot and open toe box
- Weight: 13 oz, 368 g
Purchase the Montrail Shoes Badrock Outdry Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.