Montrail Shoes Men's Fairhaven Running Shoe
You can switch from trail to road without missing a step when youre wearing the Montrail Men's Fairhaven Running Shoe. Featuring their new FluidPost stability technology, your feet have support and pronation control on any terrain. A full-length Gryptonite outsole gives your feet versatile traction on muddy trails and cushioning on unforgiving pavement. Flex grooves in the sole provide forefoot flexibility. A breathable, lightweight mesh upper hugs your foot comfortably and variable width lacing adjusts for the perfect fit.
- Upper: Lightweight overlays for support and better flexibility
- Upper: Open mesh body for high breathability
- Upper: Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded “seamless” support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Midsole: FluidPost stability technology provides customized pronation control for any runner on uneven terrain
- Midsole: Articulated lateral crash zone made of EVA foam for durability and cushioning under heel
- Outsole: Full-length Gryptonite™ with Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction and deflecting lugs for cushioning on hard surfaces
- Outsole: Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide forefoot flexibility
- Fit: Secure fit at ball girth
- Durometer: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/- 3 degrees) FluidPost
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Weight: 9.4 oz, 265 g
Purchase the Montrail Shoes Fairhaven Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 7 2011
New Favorite Trail Shoe
Does a trail running shoe get more comfortable than this one? I doubt it. The fit was perfect, right out of the box. I have a bit of a wider foot, like a D, so might feel too roomy for narrow feet. The FluidPost stability technology absolutely works, I'm a neutral forefoot striker when I run so I don't feel the posting too much, but when walking and heel striking or when running on very uneven terrain, you can definitely feel the posting and true to form, it provides custom control. Very cool. Don't love the colors but shoes get dirty pretty quickly so doesn't matter much. Plenty of cushioning and protection in a lightweight and comfortable package.