Montrail Shoes Men's Mountain Masochist Outdry Trail Running Shoes
Whether the weather is fair or foul, don't let anything keep you from your morning run. Featuring OutDry technology for true waterproof performance, the Montrail Men's Mountain Masochist Outdry Trail Running Shoes can take on any trail conditions. Designed with amazing forefoot flexibility, these durable running shoes give you a responsive, comfortable ride no matter how long the trek. The supportive medial posting provides stability while the angled blades and aggressive outsole make for sure-footed confidence on any terrain you take on. Featuring a gusseted tongue and full foot Trail Shield to combat trail debris, the Montrail Mountain Masochist Outdry Trail Running Shoes for men are ready to push some limits.
- Highly-breathable hydrophobic mesh enhances the performance of the Outdry® construction
- Durometer: Medial Post 65 Asker C / 55 Asker C (+/-3 degrees)
- Webbing and strap closure system provides exceptional fit and comfort for the long run
- Full foot Trail Shield™ protects the foot from rocks and trail debris
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Big, angled blades at the forefoot dig deep for grip on loose terrain
- Gryptonite™ outsole provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fit Notes: Snug midfoot and open toe box
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Weight: 13.2 oz, 374 g
Purchase the Montrail Shoes Mountain Masochist Outdry Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 23 2012
I bought these shoes to walk around rainy northwest oregon. I wanted something that was casual and could seamlessly go from outdoors to the classroom and put up with standing for a while while teaching. This product works just fine. They are lightweight and keep the water out, although I haven't tested them on very wet days yet. They are very supported and I usually wear neutral shoes, so sometimes I feel like my feet are leaning to the sides a little. Otherwise nice for their weight and traction in the wet grass. Cheers.