Montrail Shoes Women's AT Plus Hiking Shoe
Lightweight and low-cut, the Montrail AT Plus Hiking Shoe for women is built for fastpackers and those who demand a high performance, long distance hiking shoe
- Outsole: Gryptonite™
- Weight:14 oz; 0.39 kg
- Midsole:Dual-density compression molded EVA Nylon mesh upper with thermoplastic weld support bands create seamless support and lockdown over the foot
- Synthetic leather rand coupled with high abrasion printed material for support and protection
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning
- A firmer 360 degree perimeter density surrounds a softer center for support, protection and stability on the trail
- Full length Gryptonitetrad;outsole with multipurpose lug pattern for great traction on a variety of surfaces
Purchase the Montrail Shoes AT Plus Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2010
They feel a full size big, and wide. I'm goiing to try a smaller size, but they might still be too wide. And why must they make women's shoes in such ugly colors? NO pink, PLEASE!