Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior (Large)
For that perfect someone, the our specialty Bambino pull sleds are truly exceptional. We make them here in Silverton, Colorado of beautiful woods -- tiger maple, with black-stained willow rails and hand-worked copper accents. We make these in very limited numbers, and each is signed and numbered by the sledmaker. Meets all ASTM and USC child safety criteria. The marine-grade finish is lead-free.
- This gorgeous wooden pull sled is handmade in Silverton, Colorado and designed for children 4 months and older
- Curly maple deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade polyurethane; all screws are stainless steel
- Sturdy plastic bottom has a wide flat center and raised rails on the edges, so it performs just as well in soft snow as on hardpack
- Extra-long rope includes; pad is available separately
- Adult assembly required.
- Measures 34"L x 14"W x 13"H, weight limit 100 lbs.
- Personalize your sled with hand engraving. (Limt 10 characters. Please put the name you would like in the "Message Box" during check out - keep in mind to be 'Cap Sensitive' went entering in the name.)
Purchase the Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Superior (Large) from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 24 2009
Gorgeous and functional!
I splurged and bought this for my grandbaby. I almost kept it just to look at, its beautiful. I like that its made in the US and is functional too. The kids love being pulled around and will keep it forever.
- March 24 2009
This is truly a beautifully made product. Its nice to pull Karrie (my 1 yr old) thru the snow, the bottom is sturdy and the sides give her something to hold onto. I like that its not made in China, and it'll be a keepsake for her with her name engraved in it. I had a few questions about it so I called Mt.Boy directly and it was great customer service. Kevin was super knowledgable and made me feel like I was talking with him face to face! We hope to visit the workshop in Silverton where it was made one day.