Mountain Boy Sledworks Classic Flyer Sled
Remember those strong old Flexible Flyers, the ones that refused to break? Our Classic Flyer is what a runner sled should be: tough, with thick kiln-dried planks of beautiful northern birch and extra-thick powder-coated steel runners. We use only stainless-steel bolts, and have incorporated the pivot-front design of our Ultimate Flyer to increase the sled's turning power. This heirloom-quality sled is designed to last for more than one lifetime. The Classic Flyer meets all ASTM and USC child safety criteria. Please contact us if you'd like a copy of the independent test results. Measures 52 inches L x 24 W x 5 H, 16 lbs. Patent-pending; imported. Weight limit: 300 lbs. Age range: 3 years+ Mountain Boy Sleds Classic Flyer is L 52 in x W 24 in x H 5 in
- The runner sled you've been looking for: incredibly durable, and so well-built you'll want to hang it on the wall
- Birch deck and willow handrails have 3 coats of marine-grade finish; all bolts are stainless steel
- Extra-strong runners of powder-coated steel are designed to handle the toughest sledding
- Patent-pending double-pivot design gives you far more turning power than on a traditional Flexible Flyer
- Adult assembly required.
- Measures 52"L x 24"W x 5"H.
- Personalize your sled with hand engraving. (Limt 10 characters. Please put the name you would like in the "Message Box" during check out - keep in mind to be 'Cap Sensitive' went entering in the name.)
Purchase the Mountain Boy Sledworks Classic Flyer Sled from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 24 2009
We couldn't be happier with this sled. We've bought many (!) plastic sleds over the years, and they just don't compare. Its a solid wood product (beautiful finish) that's sturdy and really fun to ride. It zips along and is easy to turn. Our snow is hardpack, so we can use it on any terrain or road. Its something we'll use the rest of our lives, we love it.
- March 24 2009
This sled rocks!
I got this for Christmas, and I think we (adults) had more fun than we imagined! It went surprisingly fast, it was really easy to steer was definatly an eye catcher on the sled hill because it is made out of real wood, not some fake finish. Great gift!