Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 115 Luggage
With burly fabrics, welded alloy frames, large in-line skate wheels and a steel axle that runs all way through the frame, these bags roll over anything in their path. Made from the same non-toxic HardWear tarp on the Expedition Duffles, with coated zippers that shed water.
- 100 mm diameter urethane skate wheels with ABEC 5 sealed bearings
- 16 in. steel thru-axle
- Collapsible compartment with external zipper access from front end of pack separates dirty shoes, wet clothes, etc.
- Dual 30 mm compression straps with adjustable padded handle
- Dual side daisy chains for lashing to jeeps, buses, and various beasts of burden
- HardWear tarp front panel sheds weather and protects contents
- Internal compression straps
- Large main storage area with light grey lining fabric for better visibility
- Pull-out handle with molded grip
- Removable inner pocket/laundry bag can be used to check overweight goods at airport
- TIG welded alloy frame is lightweight and super strong
- Two removable accessory pouches and two zippered depth pockets under top lid
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 115 Luggage from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 19 2010
Awesome bag! Love it!
I love this bag and plan to order the Juggernaut 85 for my boyfriend. I travel a lot for school and this bag fits everything I need...just packed for a 6 month trip to Alaska. I still had tons of room left and I weighed in at 48 lbs. with my clothes and my bike lock in it (bag alone weighs 10 lbs.). You may want to consider the J-85 if you are only traveling for a week or two. This bag is extremely tough and just plain awesome! I love all the pockets...3 on the flap...2 individual fish-net like pockets and then one big pocket that holds 2 individual see-through storage containers. The main storage has a bag that snaps into the bottom of the compartment...can be detached and used as a carrying bag...it's similar to a small duffel bag. There is a huge pocket that opens from the outside but sits inside the main compartment. There is another small pocket on the outside of the bag (along the side). Durable wheels...love 'em. Cinch straps in the inside as well as the outside...helps to keep it from going past 62" (any bigger is considered oversized). This bag is invincible and I know I will have it forever. Plus, it just looks cool! I get compliments all the time. Get this bag! You won't regret it! Just remember though, if you pack like there's no tomorrow, you should probably get a couple smaller bags just so you don't exceed airport "normal" sized luggage. Maybe go for two J-85's. I'll say it one last time...I frickin' love this bag!!!
- June 4 2009
Lots of Storage!
Wow, this thing has compartment after compartment of zipperred storage. Highly reccomended!