Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 85 Luggage
With burly fabrics, welded alloy frames, large in-line skate wheels and a steel axle that runs all way through the frame, these bags roll over anything in their path. Made from the same non-toxic HardWear tarp on the Expedition Duffles, with coated zippers that shed water.
- 100 mm diameter urethane skate wheels with ABEC 5 sealed bearings
- 16 in. steel thru-axle
- Collapsible compartment with external zipper access from front end of pack separates dirty shoes, wet clothes, etc.
- Dual 30 mm compression straps with adjustable padded handle
- Dual side daisy chains for lashing to jeeps, buses, and various beasts of burden
- HardWear tarp front panel sheds weather and protects contents
- Internal compression straps
- Pull-out handle with molded grip
- Removable accessory pouch
- TIG welded alloy frame is lightweight and super strong
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Juggernaut 85 Luggage from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 5 2009
Great bag - wish I'd gotten the larger one!
A very solid, sturdy, and usable piece of travel luggage. Exactly as advertised. I purchased the 85 liter specifically for an upcoming trip to the Swiss Alps (flying from the UK), and loaded the bag to the hilt with crampons, ice axes, helmet, climbing gear, boots, etc., and was 1kg under the limit for the airline (23kg). Perfect. However, that was a 1 week trip - any longer, requiring more clothing or gear, and I wouldn't have been able to fit it all in. I was maxed as it was. So for those considering this for those types of uses, might be worth getting the 115 liter size. Again though, either way, awesome bag, solid, sturdy, and well worth the price!