Mountain Hardwear Men's Absolute Zero Suit
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Absolute Zero Suit features 800- fill goosedown with a DryQ Elite laminate for industry leading warmth and waterproof protection. Designed for high altitude mountaineering.
- Fabric: 30D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 800-fill goose down
- Laminate: DryQ Elite, the most durable waterproof/breathable technology in the industry, up to two times more breathable than industry standards, always-on breathability prevents clamminess, works immediately to keep you cool and dry
- AXF Super DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Waterproof down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Internal suspenders hold suit in place
- Reinforced knees for durability
- Zip-off hood for versatility
- Two interior water bottle pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs seal in warmth
- Center back length: 31 in, 79 cm
- Weight: 3 lb 16 oz, 1.80 kg
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Suit for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 15 2009
I wore this when summiting Everest this May and I love it. Kept the warmth in all the way.