Mountain Hardwear Men's Super Power Tight
Ideal for cold weather endurance, The Mountain Hardwear Super Power Tight for Men is built with lightweight Power Stretch for warmth over joints and muscles, breathable mesh at backs of knees and an inseam gusset for comfort.
- Body Fabric: Polartec® Lightweight Power Stretch® (64% nylon, 25% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Panel Fabric: Milvia™ Jersey (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Gusseted inseam for movement
- Hidden back pocket stashes keys, ID, and other small essentials
- Low-profile, stretch waistband for comfort
- Reflective patches for safety
- Strategically arranged fleece and mesh panels to maximize performance and comfort: brushed shell fabric placed over muscles and joints for warmth and protection, lightweight mesh knit helps shed heat
- Ideal Usage: Cool Weather Athletic
- Weight: 9 oz. / 242 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Super Power Tight for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 14 2010
Great tights for cold weather. They keep my legs warm in cold Missouri winters. They are in no way water resistant, so remember that when buying. I have a 34" waist and am 6'1" and I wear a large. Good buy especially if on sale like NOW!
- January 25 2009
these pants are HUGE. I ordered xl based on the sizing chart(I have a 38 waist), but you really have to be about 6'5" for them to fit. Since they are a base layer it doesn't matter but they need to be pulled waaay up
- January 2 2010
Nice tights but way too big
It's a great tight but run way too big. I'm 6' tall, 33 waist, 32 inseam, 180lbs and the Large was way too big. I returned it for a Medium. Overall, light and very warm tights.