Mountain Hardwear Piute 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
A great all around backpacking bag, the Piute is built with tuckstitched baffling and a comfortably roomy, mummy cut. 600fill down insulation and face gasket work together to seal in warmth.
- Temp Rating: 20°F / -6°C
- 600-Fill Goose Down insulation
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Tight 5" baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Face gasket and 8-baffle tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Insulated draft tube and collar block cold spots
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed draw cords on hood and collar to simplify adjustments
- Tie-in loops stabilize upgrade liner (sold separately)
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Shell Material: 30D Micro Ripstop
- Lining Material: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Length: 78in / 198.12cm
- Shoulder girth: 62in / 157.4cm
- Foot Girth: 38in / 96.5cm
- Fill Weight: 23.2oz / 660.14g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Piute 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 24 2007
one word: Warm
This sleeping bag kept me warm through a cold rainy night in a tent. It compacts very well for backpacking and is pretty light.