Mountain Hardwear Spectre SL 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
A threeseason alpine climbing bag, Spectre is a great all around backpacking bag with a regular mummy cut. Spectre features Mountain Hardwears exclusive moisture shedding, Conduit SL shell with weldedbaffle construction to hold incidental moisture at bay, and 800fill down for warmth.
- Temp Rating: 20°F / -6°C
- 800-Fill Goose Down insulation
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
- Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Storage sack and stuff sack included
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Conduit SL shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Patented welded baffle construction eliminates needle holes in shell fabric, yielding a waterproof construction and protecting the down from external moisture.
- Shell Material: Nylon Ripstop SL
- Lining Material: 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Length: 78in / 198.12cm
- Shoulder girth: 62in / 157.4cm
- Foot Girth: 38in / 96.5cm
- Fill Weight: 16.9oz / 479.92g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Spectre SL 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 3 2003
I recently purchased a Mountain Hardware Spectre SL sleeping bag. Last week I spent the 8 days camping in RMNP at or above the tree line. The bag performed great. It rained everyday. I am a cold sleeper, and overnight lows dipped into the low 40's. The bag kept me toasted warm, even had to leave it unzipped to cool off. This is a great bag, if you are considering purchasing a down bag, this is the way to go.