Mountain Hardwear Switch 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Warm Thermic MX compresses easily and our face gasket seals in warmth. Mountain Hardwears exclusive Quantum expander allows you to increase bag girth by 8. The Switch 20 is an outstanding choice in cold to moderate temperatures where moisture and compressibility are issues.
- Temp Rating: 20°F / -6°C
- Insulation: Thermic MX synthetic
- Shell Material: 40D nylon ripstop
- Lining Material: 50D nylon taffeta
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Insulation has outstanding loft with excellent compressibility
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Nylon stuff sack included and mesh storage bag included
- Quantum expander zips open to add 8"of girth to the bag. Keep it zipped closed and the comfortable mummy cut gives you maximum warmth. Zip it open for extra room or to make the bag sleep cooler on a warm night. The Quantum expander is a fully insulated panel, so no worries about cold spots, whether its open or closed.
- Length: 78 in, 198.12 cm (regular), 84 in, 213 cm (long)
- Shoulder girth: 62 in, 157.4 cm (regular), 64 in, 163 cm (long)
- Foot girth: 38 in, 96.5 cm (regular), 40 in, 102 cm (long)
- Fill weight: 32 oz, 907.2 g
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz, 1.63 kg (regular), 3 lb 14 oz, 1.76 kg (long)
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Switch 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 1 2010
Big guy? Then this is the one for you.
I am 6' tall, ware a size 50 coat and have a really hard time finding a sleeping bag that allows for this. Mt. Hardware did it, in a unique way. They put a extra 6" of material in the bag to allow for exspansion. Just unzip the special zipper for this exspansion and ta-da, extra room and comfort. Took it out on a weekend where the temp. was about 10. Added a liner and sleep like a baby.