Mountain Hardwear Switch 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
Warm Thermic MX compresses easily and our face gasket seals in warmth. Mountain Hardwears exclusive Quantum expander allows you to increase bag girth by 8. The Switch 35 is an outstanding choice in moderate temperatures where moisture and compressibility are issues.
- Temp Rating: 35°F / 1°C
- Thermic MX synthetic insulation
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Insulation has outstanding loft with excellent compressibility
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Nylon stuff sack included
- Quantum expander zips open to add 8"of girth to the bag. Keep it zipped closed and the comfortable mummy cut gives you maximum warmth. Zip it open for extra room or to make the bag sleep cooler on a warm night. The Quantum expander is a fully insulated panel, so no worries about cold spots, whether its open or closed.
- Shell Material: 40D Nylon Ripstop
- Lining Material: 50D Nylon Taffeta
- Length: 78in / 198.12cm
- Shoulder girth: 62in / 157.4cm
- Foot Girth: 38in / 96.5cm
- Fill Weight: 23oz / 652.05g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Switch 35 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 2 2011
I am not an extreme (cold weather) camper so a 30+ degree rated bag will serve my needs. More important is how I fit in the bag, I am 6' 1" and 200 lbs and toss and turn a lot. One of the attractions of this bag is the expansion zipper that adds girth to the bag and the larger foot box. I can move around in it, unlike my old bag. I did order the long version and it fits great length wise. Used it 2 weekends car/tent camping temps in low 40 - no issues. Expect it to work fine Spring through early Fall, and if it gets too cool I have the option to wear my long-john's. Will buy a compression sack before I strap it onto my pack. Finally, I am a fan of Mountain Hardware products and their quality, I feel confident that over the long haul I won't be disappointed with this bag.
- December 27 2009
Light weight, compresses well, and warm. Great product from Mountain Hardwear as expected.