Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Welded, with new ThermicMicro for outstanding compressibility and durability, the UltraLamina is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Consistently dense insulation maintains loft through repeated washings and compression cycles. Dual side zips allow the user to sit up and read or cook while staying inside the bag.
- Temp Rating: 0°F / -17°C
- Thermic Micro synthetic insulation
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable
- Dual #5 zippers minimize weight and provide ventilation options
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Shell Material: 20D Micro Ripstop Nylon
- Lining Material: 20D Nylon Taffeta
- Length: 78in / 198.12cm
- Shoulder girth: 60in / 152.4cm
- Foot Girth: 38in / 96.5cm
- Fill Weight: 41oz / 1162.3g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 12 2011
I was looking for a 3 season sleeping bag for my 12 yr old son that was neither too big nor too heavy for backpacking. He had outgrown the kid sized ones. This bag is great. Haven't tested it in extreme cold, but for cool early summer nights, he was quite comfortable. Easy to stuff and a good cinch sack comes with it. So far, we are pleased. He likes the double zipper entry, but if you want a bag that zips all the way open, this is not the bag for you.