Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Degree Sleeping Bag
A true summer bag, the Mountain Hardwear UltraLamina 45 is an extremely lightweight and highly compressible sleeping bag for warmer summer temperatures above 45F. Built with welded construction and synthetic ThermicMicro insulation, the UltraLamina maintains loft even through repeated washings and compression cycles. For added comfort, Mountain Hardwear has designed the UltraLamina with side zips to allow for full ventilation and comfort Footbox to allow for natural foot positioning.
- Temperature Rating: 45°F/0°C
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™ Synthetic
- 20D Micro Ripstop Nylon shell with 20D Nylon Taffeta lining
- Inside length: Short 72" (183cm) Reg 78" (198cm) Long 84" (213cm)
- Shoulder girth: Short 58" (147cm) Reg 60" (152cm) Long 62" (157cm)
- Hip Girth: Short 54" (137cm) Reg 56" (142cm) Long: 58" (147cm)
- Foot Girth: Short 37" (94cm) Reg 38" (97cm) Long 40" (102cm)
- Stuffed size: 6" x 8" (15 x 20cm)
- Weight: Short 1lb 6oz (0.62kg) Reg 1lb 8oz (0.68kg) Long 1lb 10oz (0.74kg)
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency
- Patent pending, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible and durable
- Dual #5 zippers minimize weight and provide ventilation options
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon mesh bag and storage sack included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 45 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 8 2011
Once again - a great bag from Mountain Hardware. This thing packs down to the same size as my down 45 bag. Very light. Great in all aspects. Bought this for my 11 year old son (and of course for me too!). He has no problem getting it into the stuff sack. The quality is unreal. I am 5'6" and ordered regular size. More than ample room. According to my son it is warm.