Mountain Hardwear Women's Epic Glove
Using the same body material as the 100% waterproof/breathable Epic Jacket, the lightweight Mountain Hardwear Epic Glove for Women resists water, blocks wind and traps warmth with a soft, brushed lining. Its seamless fingertips and articulated cut are designed for a woman's smaller hand proportions and provide a great feel and outstanding performance.
- Material: nylon ripstop
- Lining: brushed polyester
- Laminate: OutDry® waterproof technology
- Palm material: synthetic grip palm
- Articulated cut
- Seamless finger tips
- Designed to fit women's smaller hand proportions
- Durable grippy synthetic palm
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure
- Brushed polyester lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Recommended for - Cool Weather Active / Backcountry
- Weight: 3 oz, 87 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Epic Glove for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 19 2010
Not what I was expecting
I bought these gloves because I needed something light but warm for my field work and I didn't get any of that with them. I have really small hands and the gloves were small even for me, it's really hard to take them in and out and you can't even wear liner gloves underneath. Once they get wet, they're wet forever and they become useless because all you have is a tight wet glove that doesn't keep you warm at all.