Mountain Hardwear Women's Super Power Tight
Ideal for cold weather running the Mountain Hardwear Super Power Tight for Women are built with lightweight Power Stretch for warmth over joints and muscles, breathable mesh at backs of knees and inseam gusset for comfort.
- Body Fabric: Polartec® Lightweight Power Stretch® (64% nylon, 25% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Panel Fabric: Milvia™ Jersey (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Fabric placement to maximize performance and comfort: brushed shell fabric over muscles and joints, and lighter-weight knit at gusset and over back of knee
- Gusseted inseam
- Elastic waist with inward facing drawcord
- Flatlock construction for chafe-free comfort
- Ideal Usage: Cool and Cold Weather Aerobic / Endurance
- Weight: 8 oz. / 217 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Super Power Tight for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2010
Great in 25 to 35 degree fast pace activities
Super light. Super comfortable. I use it as my only layer running and biking (MTB and Road)in 25 to 35 degree weather. Keeps me warm, cut the wind, but allows breathing with little moisture build up. Only warning; runs a little large and long. Buy one size smaller and the petite version. Best tights I have own yet!
- December 28 2009
These are a perfect layer under ski pants; they fit great and are super warm!
- December 28 2009
Fantastic Cold Weather Tights
Bought these to run in cold weather (mainly down to 30 degrees for me), and they are great. Turns out they are so comfortable, I wear them all the time, out doing errands, going ice-skating, or walking the dog. The leggings are slightly long for me (size small, I'm petite), but it doesn't matter too much since they are stretchy. I need to get another pair!
- February 2 2010
These pants fit nicely and are very comfortable. Got to love Mountain Hardwear!