Mountain Hardwear Boy's Trax Glove
The insulated Mountain Hardwear Boy's Trax Glove provides waterproof, breathable protection from snow and cold. Constructed out of tough Taslan nylon, with a waterproof breathable Conduit insert, the Trax has a long gauntlet fit for full coverage and a synthetic palm for grip. This glove features Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth.
- Fabric: Nutshell Taslan (100% nylon), Insert - Conduit, Lining - Brushed Tricot (100% polyester, Palm: -Synthetic Grip Palm (40% polyurethane, 39% polyester, 21% cotton)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro
- Designed to fit boy's smaller hand proportions
- Waterproof, breathable Conduit insert
- Durable synthetic palms for grip
- Brushed polyester fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Thermic Micro insulation at back of hand
- Tough Taslan Nylon shell fabric for durability
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet with SimpleCinch one-handed closures for quick adjustments
- Chamois nose wipe on back of thumb
- Weight: 4 oz.; 123 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Trax Glove for Boys from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.