Mountain Hardwear Canmore Laptop Backpack
Durable, comfortable and ready to join you on every adventure, the Mountain Hardwear Canmore Laptop Backpack offers a fully padded backpanel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh to provide comfortable cushioning and ventilation. A front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy.
- Material: body - (100% polyester) 600D Polyester Oxford, accent - 600D Polyester Two-Tone Ripstop, bottom -(100% polyester)
- 1200D Polyester Oxford
- (100% polyester)
- Tough 600D oxford and ripstop poly body panels combine with 1200D poly bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Fully padded backpanel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh provide comfortable cushioning and ventilation
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two soft spacer mesh pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and multifunction hydration/laptop sleeve
- Elastic cord web on front panel is perfect for quickly stashing a jacket
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Recommended for:
- Capacity: 1500 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 11", cm: 47cm x 32cm x 27cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.; 800 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Canmore Laptop Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 25 2011
Great use of space, light weight, fit is perfect for me, I'm 5'11, 185. I use the canmore for my daily commute, laptop, pens and paper, and my set of gym clothes. I'v been a MH fan for a long time and this is one more reason why. Padded straps, very comfy. Good secure fit if your gonna day hike. Water bottle holders are great and I also use them to hold BOTH of my coffee travel muggs! Excellent carry-on for all us over nighters. No room in overhead? Big supprise there, but no biggy, fits right under seat eaven fully packed.
- September 13 2011
Great style and value, not quite big enough
I had to return this pack because it could not accommodate my 17" macbook. It's too bad because I otherwise loved the pack, the color, the impeccable MH quality, and really nice padding on the back and straps. It's actually a bit more space pocket-wise than what I regularly need. I had hoped the laptop would fit because of the dimensions listed here as 19 x 13 x 11. Mountain Hardware's website has the dimensions at 18 in X 12 in X 10 in. (I didn't measure before returning, oops.) In looking for a backpack that can hold the massive laptop without being way too big for a petite lady, I settled on the Patagonia Yerba and I'm really happy with it.