Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent
Basecamp in comfort with the spacious two-door design of the Corners 3 Tent from Mountain Hardwear. Four-hub pole structure sets up quickly and easily, and provides plenty of headroom, while reflective starter points and guy-out loops make even late night set-up a breeze. Vestibule design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent's inner shelter. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for your gear.
- Material: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh, (100% polyester);(100% nylon)
- TentFloor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU, (100% nylon)
- FlyFabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU, (100% polyester)
- Reinforcement: 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x callendared, DWR, FR. (100% polyester)
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Capacity: 3
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Usage: Three-Season Backpacking / Camping
- Pole Num: 2
- Poles: 7001 PF
- Tent Pole Diameter: 9.5/9.02
- Interior Peak: 51"; 130 cm
- Floor Area: 37 sq. ft.; 3.4 m2
- Vestibule Area: 17 sq. ft. 1.6 m2
- Packed Diameter: 8"; 20 cm
- Packed Length: 22"; 56 cm
- Pack Weight: 7 lb. 8 oz.; 3.38 kg.
- Weight: 7 lb. 5 oz.; 3.30 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.