Mountain Hardwear Corners 6 Tent
Basecamp in comfort with the spacious two-door design of the Corners 6 Tent from Mountain Hardwear. Four-hub pole structure sets up quickly and easily, and provides plenty of headroom, while reflective starter points and guy-out loops make even late night set-up a breeze. Vestibule design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent's inner shelter. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for your gear.
- Material: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh, (100% polyester);(100% nylon)
- TentFloor: 150D Polyester Oxford 3000mm PU, DWR , FR, (100% nylon)
- FlyFabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU, (100% polyester)
- Reinforcement: 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x callendared, DWR, FR. (100% polyester)
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly
- poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Capacity: 6
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Usage: Three-Season Backpacking / Camping
- Pole Num: 2
- Poles: 6061 PF
- Tent Pole Diameter: 14.5/12.8
- Interior Peak: 87"; 221 cm
- Floor Area: 83 sq. ft.; 7.7 m2
- Vestibule Area: 34 sq. ft. 3.1 m2
- Packed Diameter: 14"; 36 cm
- Packed Length: 34"; 86 cm
- Pack Weight: 20 lb. 5 oz.; 9.20 kg.
- Weight: 19 lb.; 8.60 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Corners 6 Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.