Mountain Hardwear Flip 35/50 Degree Sleeping Bag
Stay warm in a range of conditions with the Flip 35/50 Degree Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear: turn the 35 degree side up for more warmth on cool nights, or flip the bag over in milder weather for a 45 degree rating. Insulated with lofty Thermic MX, this roomy and comfortable semi-rectangular bag can be zipped together with another semi-rectangular bag. Unzip all the way for a comfortable, warm camping blanket.
- Temperature rating: 35 F; 2 C
- Material: 50D Nylon Taffeta, (100% polyester)
- Lining: 50D Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: Thermic MX
- Shape: Wide Semi-rectangular Cut, Roomy and versatile, for extra freedom of movement.
- Flip the bag from one side to the other to change temperature rating
- Roomy and versatile semi-rectangular cut
- Off-set quilt construction eliminates cold spots from seams
- Can be zipped to another rectangular bag or unzipped as a blanket
- Adjustable draw cord top
- Chest storage pocket
- Length: 78 in; 198 cm (regular)
- Loft: 4 in; 10 cm
- Stuffed dimension: 7 x 15 in. (18 x 38 cm)
- Shoulder girth: 62 in.;157 cm.
- Hip girth: 58 in.;147 cm.
- Foot girth: 38 in.;97 cm.
- Fill Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.; 1.33 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Flip 35/50 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 1 2011
This sleeping bag works great. Used it for camping in Big Sur. It got down to about 35 degrees and it was plenty warm.... In the morning when the sun started to come up it got warmer and I flipped the bag over so I could sleep a while longer and it was much cooler.