Mountain Hardwear Fluid 10 Day Pack
Offering technical suspension in a hydration pack, the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 10 Day Pack is so much more than your average water bottle!
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- HardWave framesheet keeps backpanel flat for a stable fit without compromising flexibility
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare skin
- Easy access, zipper-free hydration sleeve speeds refilling and fits most bladders up to 100 oz./3 liters
- Externally accessed fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, mp3 player
- Zippered mesh pockets on ventilated hipwings keep energy bars and other essentials handy
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 10 Day Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 9 2011
This is a really great pack for running out on a short hike. You can't fit much gear in it, but what I use it for is my rock climbing shoes, harness, and chalk bag. Not much more than that fits. I love the quality of the material, its weightlessness, and the design fits really well. I looked around at a lot of different packs this size, and I'd say it's the biggest bang for your buck(s)!
- March 29 2011
Very Happy with purchase
This is a great day hiking backpack. Not much storage room, but if you are only hiking for the day it is just perfect. It is very light weight, which helps over the length of the hike. Would recommend this to other day hikers.