Mountain Hardwear Fluid 48 Backpack
Traversing high, narrow goat paths are no fun with poor fitting pack that throws off your balance, so Mountain Hardwear designed the Fluid 48 Backpack with a On-The-Fly compression system to optimize its CoolWave Plus suspension performance fit. The padded mesh that covers the back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt helps keep your body cool as you take the trail up and over jagged peaks.
- Material: Body - 100D SilSeal Ripstop Cordura Nylon, Accent - 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon, Bottom - 315D SilSeal Cordura Nylon
- CoolWave Plus suspension provides great load support and excellent ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- Exclusive BigMouth lower compartment zip design provides both a wide-mouth opening and load compression
- Floating, two-compartment top lid is removable to reduce weight when not needed
- Pleated front compression pocket fits helmet, extra clothing
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Sleeping pad straps are stowable to reduce clutter when not needed
- Hydration sleeve with external access for easy refilling
- Ice axe & trekking pole loops
- Fits Torso Range: S/M - 16.0"- 19.0" / 41 - 48 cm., M/L - 18.5"- 22.0" / 47 - 56 cm
- Load Range: S/M - 20-40 lbs. / 9-18 kg., M/L - 20-40 lbs. / 9-18 kg.
- Capacity: - S/M 2900 cubic inches / 48 liters, M/L - 3175 cubic inches / 52 liters
- Weight: S/M - 2 lbs. 11 oz. / 1.22 kg., M/L - 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 48 Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 14 2011
Fluid 48 Backpack
lightweight, comfortable, tons of space inside the pack and plenty of pockets for stashing things like headlamps, water bottles, snacks, and lighters. the big outside pocket on the back is big enough to stuff and medium weight jacket and some other small things