Mountain Hardwear Girls' Downtown Jacket
The mountain demands stylish performance and the Mountain Hardwear Girls' Downtown Jacket delivers. This down insulated jacket features swirling quilt lines that hold the lofty 650-fill goosedown in place while the nylon taffeta shell fabric provides lightweight and water-repellent protection for long days on the snow. Just as warm as it is adorable, she'll love the Mountain Hardwear Downtown Jacket for girls.
- Fabric: 30D Micro Taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- New design
- Insulated with lofty and warm 500-fill down
- High-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining for exceptionally soft warmth
- Two front fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard is soft and comfortable
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz, 537 g
- Inseam/outseam: 22.5 in, 57 cm
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Girls' Downtown Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 19 2012
Great choice for chic tween
Mt daughter is VERY particular about her clothes and I was having an impossible time finding a coat that met my specs (warm and durable) and hers (no hood, stylish and blue) until I found this one. She loves it, particularly the fleece lining!