Mountain Hardwear Girl's Epic Jacket
Keeping them dry. The Mountain Hardwear Epic Jacket for Girls is a fully waterproof shell keeps the rain and snow on the outside. The breathable DryQ laminate also lets their body vapor escape, so they'll stay dry on the inside, too. Abrasion-resistant nylon shell is lightweight and longwearing.
- Body Fabric: Ark™ Ripstop 2.5L
- Lining: polyester mesh
- Laminate: DryQ Core is 100% durably waterproof and breathable
- Attached Ergo hood is contoured for a close fit
- Micro-chamois lined chin guard is soft and comfortable
- DWR finish sheds snow and water
- Chest zip pocket for small essentials
- Mesh-lined front pockets for ventilation
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Velcro® wrist cinch seals in warmth
- Ideal Usage: superlight backcountry / rainwear
- Center back length: 25.5 in, 65 cm
- Weight: 10 oz, 275 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Epic Jacket for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 25 2011
Awesome Jacket. Got this for my daughter. Well worth the money. She has been thru a bunch of rain jackets and I was hesitant to spend more on a rain jacket but this was worth it. Really keeps her dry and warm.
- December 7 2009
Mountain Hardwear Girl's Epic Jacket - functional
I got this for my 11 year old daughter. Nice light fabric, waterproof, but runs a little big.