Mountain Hardwear Girl's Sakura Glove
The insulated Mountain Hardwear Girl's Sakura Glove provides waterproof, breathable protection from snow and cold. Constructed out of tough Taslan nylon, with a waterproof breathable Conduit insert, the Sakura has a long gauntlet fit for full coverage and a synthetic palm for grip. This glove features Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth.
- Fabric: Nylon Taslan (100% nylon)
- Insert: Conduit, Lining - Brushed Tricot (100% polyester), Palm - Synthetic Grip Palm (40% polyurethane, 39% polyester, 21% cotton)
- Thermic Micro Waterproof, breathable Conduit insert
- Durable synthetic palms for grip
- Brushed polyester fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Thermic Micro insulation at back of hand
- Tough Taslan Nylon shell fabric for durability
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet with
- SimpleCinch one-handed closures for quick adjustments
- Chamois nose wipe on back of thumb
- Weight: 5 oz.; 128 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Sakura Glove for Girls from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2010
Great quality glove for girls!
I bought this for my young daughter who's turning into quite an avid skier. It's a sturdy true quality glove, the real deal, while at the same time pretty with the flower print, which is *very* important to her! :-) I can only wish it came with a leash, to make sure she won't drop it accidentally.