Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
Mountain Hardwear's warmest synthetic bag, the Lamina -30 degree sleeping bag is designed to lock out frigid temperatures with compressible, lofty ThermicMicro insulation and an extra wide mummy cut. Offset quilting and welded construction eliminate cold spots and a face gasket and draft collar seal in warmth. Synthetic fill insulates even when wet.
- 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon
- Winter Mummy Cut
- Accommodates extra clothing for the deep cold.
- 2.52 kg.; 5 lb. 9 oz.
- Slightly wider, winter mummy cut
- Patented, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compreSible, and durable
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compreSion stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.