Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
The Lamina 35 is an excellent choice for damp, cool conditions. Welded layer construction maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compreSion cycles. This comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with ThermicMicro fill. Face gasket and Ergo Draft Collar work together to seal in warmth.
- 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon
- Thermic Micro™
- Comfort Mummy Cut
- Wider through the shoulders and torso for maximum warmth without constriction.
- 1.02 kg.; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro™ fill is soft, lofty, compreSible, and durable
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compreSion stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 21 2009
Great bag for the spring/early summer/fall
After buying the Lamina 0 degree bag back for a trip out in Colorado this past January, I knew it had the qualities I wanted in a warmer weather bag. I took the Lamina 35 degree bag to the Superior Trails the second weekend of June. The temps at night were around 50. I was really comfortable, never got cold, never got hot. The only thing the 35 degree bag did not offer that the 0 degree did was a little bit of extra shoulder room and room in the hood for a pillow. But that didn't keep me from getting a good night sleep. I love the super small stuff sack size.