Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent
Easy to pitch with a dry entry design, the Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent goes up quick, even in nasty weather. A compact floor plan keeps weight down, and roomy vestibule leaves plenty of space to store gear under cover. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly only plus and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
- Material: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh, (100% polyester);(100% nylon)
- TentFloor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU, (100% nylon)
- FlyFabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU, (100% polyester)
- Reinforcement: 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x callendared, DWR, FR. (100% polyester)
- Atlas 7001 UL pole system is lightweight, strong, and durable
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and
- footprint (sold separately)
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Capacity: 3
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Usage: Three-Season Backpacking / Camping
- Pole Num: 2
- Poles: 7001 PF
- Tent Pole Diameter: 8.9/ 9.78
- Interior Peak: 48"; 122 cm
- Floor Area: 44 sq. ft.; 4.1 m2
- Vestibule Area: 15 sq. ft. 1.4 m2
- Packed Diameter: 6"; 15 cm
- Packed Length: 23"; 58 cm
- Pack Weight: 5 lb. 11 oz.; 2.56 kg.
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.; 1.77 kg.
- Weight: 35 lb. 2 oz.; 2.32 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear LightPath 3 Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 15 2007
I like Big Tents!
This was used on my first backpacking trip. The weight was not an issue, even on the third day. Great poles and setup design. Very, very roomy. Will definitely take it on the longer trips.