Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
A double-wide fit for two: two semi-rectangular bags in one, the Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag accommodates two adults. Thermic Micro insulation and Welded Lamina construction for compressible lofty warmth. Welded construction eliminates sewing through the body of the bag, which can compress insulation and create cold spots. Two full-length zippers with double sliders allow both sleepers to control temperature and ventilation.
- Temperature rating: 20 F; -7 C
- Material: 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon, (100% polyester)
- Lining: 40D Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: Thermic Micro
- Double wide cut is comfortable for two happy campers
- Patent pending, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermic Micro fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- 2 Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- 2 pockets at shoulders for storage of small items
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Length: 84 in; 213 cm (regular)
- Loft: 5 in; 13 cm
- Stuffed dimension: 10 x 19 in. (27 x 48 cm)
- Shoulder girth: 136 in.;345 cm.
- Hip girth: 132 in.;335 cm.
- Foot girth: 80 in.;203 cm.
- Fill Weight: 4 lb. 10 oz.; 2.08 kg.
- Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.; 2.81 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear MegaLamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.